Office of International AffairsAll things international on the campus
Prof. N. Siva Kumar
(Department of Biochemistry)
Director, Office of International Affairs
Mr Satyanarayana Murthy M
Co-ordinator of International Programs
The Office of International Affairs is responsible for:
- Making and implementing agreements with foreign institutions of teaching and research;
- Supporting UoH students, faculty and staff going on international visits for studies or research;
- Searching for opportunities of international scholarships and research funding for the University academic community;
- Welcoming and assisting foreign students, faculty, and staff visiting UoH; and
Promoting international events in the University.
Support to International Students and foreign visitors
The Office of International Affairs helps foreigners visiting UoH by offering institutional support, assisting during the period of adaptation to the University, giving information on possible problems, and ready to help in any other matter during their stay in the country.
The Office of International Affairs also acts as a link between visiting students or faculty and offers services such as:
- Information on location and services rendered in the various units of UoH;
- Information on documents required for stay in India and the use of public services;
- Information on tourism and culture.
Study in India Programme Building
Opposite School of Life Sciences
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Monday to Friday from 10.00 am to 5:30 pm
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org