The University of Hyderabad has constituted the Reservation cell which deals with the following activities:
- Maintenance of Reservation Roster for all cadres in the University for SC / ST / OBC / PH Direct Direct Recruitment and Promotion and monitoring.
- Providing Statistical information pertaining to enrolment, Recruitment of reserved categories.
- Allotment of Accommodation in the Residential Quarters and Students Hostels for Reserved Categories.
- Periodical Submission of reports to UGC / MHRD / Parliamentary Committee etc.
- Conduct of Grievance Committee for employees & Student belonging to SC,ST,OBC & PWD Categories.
- Furnishing of Replies to the Parliamentary Questions on Reservation
- Verification of SC / ST / OBC claims.
- Organizing Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Memorial Lecture etc.
Contact Person : Dr. Ramdas Rupavath, Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science
Telephone : (040) 23133218
Vacancy based Reservation Rosters of the Non-Teaching staff.
Post Based Roster Group-A, Group-B, Group-C & D from 2nd July, 1997
GROUP-A GROUP-B GROUP-C GROUP-D
Post Based Roster points for Faculty
Professors Associate Professors Assistant Professors